Dental Technician Ceramist
A dental laboratory in Hertfordshire, just NW of London is looking for a highly skilled Dental Ceramist to join their team
The Laboratory has become known for its outstanding quality of Crown and Bridgework operating from ‘State of the Art’ facilities. Their production techniques are a mixture of Digital and Analog, although cosmetic cases are all produced using either pressed or milled substructures with layered ceramic techniques from Diagnostic Wax-up designs. A good understanding of implant solutions will be an advantage due to the high percentage of implant cases.
Applicants must be accustomed to handling complex, larger cases and work to challenging levels of accuracy, the salary reflects these skills.
The successful candidate will be required to produce 7 units of layered restorations per day.
• Highly Skilled Ceramist
• Good understanding of Smile Design principles
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be confident in using IT systems. Full training will be given for the bespoke system used in the lab.
• A competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive team environment
• Modern dental laboratory
• Holiday entitlement
• Company benefits