CAD/CAM Digital Dental Lab Technician
We have a new job opportunity for a highly skilled Dental technician who can design, and mill Zirconia substructures, frameworks and full contour restorations produced to a high standard. This is with a lab in the NW London / Hertfordshire area.
Applicants will have the skills to design and mill substructures for layering and full contour for staining using our in-house mills. A good understanding of dental anatomy, morphology and occlusion is essential. Applicants who are accustomed to handling complex, larger cases and work to challenging levels of accuracy will have an advantage.
An ‘Improver’ will be considered if skills need minor refinements.
You may be asked to send photos of your work to us after your application, to be shortlisted. Bench Tests will be offered to selected applicants.
• Good understanding of Dental function and anatomy and morphology
• Familiarity designing using 3Shape software
• Accuracy in fitting down milled units
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work with deadlines
• Ability to read prescription
• Enthusiastic and able to work as a team in a busy private lab
• A competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive team environment
• Modern dental laboratory
• Holiday entitlement
• Company benefits including things like discounted gym membership and various others.