Dental Technician digital
We are pleased to offer a full-time position to join our client’s digital department in a well regarded dental laboratory just North-West of London
Applicants will be conscientious with a desire to excel and develop in the role and can use CAD software [3Shape], to a good standard, to produce 3D printed dental models. The role includes the traditional manufacture of laboratory sundry products such as special trays, bite blocks and putty guides and assistance in the plaster room for model articulation.
Familiarity in this role and the software will be an advantage, however training can be provided for the right candidate who demonstrates a strong ability to engage, a fast learner, digital and manual dexterity.
Candidates should be willing to multitask and provide support to other departments within the laboratory when requested.
What is required:
• Ability to use CAD design software to design and print dental models
• Assist in other departments within the business.
• Highly motivated & able to work independently.
• Capable of following instructions & procedures accurately
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work with deadlines
• Enthusiastic and able to work as a team in a busy private lab
• A competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive team environment
• Modern dental laboratory
• Holiday entitlement
• Company benefits