Dental Technician – prosthetics
A unique opportunity has arisen to be part of a fantastic team. Based at a private dental centre in the Heathrow area, this role commands an attractive salary, great conditions, working as part of a dynamic team, and the opportunity to develop, while contributing to what really is a life changing experience for patients – and it’s extremely satisfying for staff too.
- An outstanding individual in every way: intellect, enthusiasm, focus, drive, communication skills, and bags of emotional intelligence. This is a big ask for what is a big role, so please be prepared to fully demonstrate these essential requirements.
- Previous knowledge of high private level prosthetic delivery is essential (an intimate understanding of implant retained full arch prosthetics setup/design preferrable), and because EvoDental is not an ordinary dental practice, we are looking for an extraordinary candidate in this field
- At least two years demonstrable experience with prosthetic work (denture setups, implant retained bridges, repairs etc). Onsite training of our unique EvoSolution™ will be provided, and the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the aptitude required to understand and be part of the treatment delivery system.
- Flexible hours based on the needs of the business, typically five days per week, eight working hours per day, floating between 08:00 and 19:00, with the possibility of the occasional Saturday.
- The special work we do is so very important to the lives of our patients, hence the requirement to be completely reliable, trustworthy and have oodles of empathy.
- Highly motivated, striving to delight and get the job done, for both individual and team tasks – a positive team culture is vitally important to us.
- A friendly, polite, and comprehensive command of written and spoken English, with the ability to maintain composure when difficult conversations must occur.
- While the position is in Liverpool, there may be a requirement to travel to other clinics in our group. Also, the ability to collaborate with remote teams using all available technology is a must.
- A dental lab technician, so hands on, working in a team of 7 so that the work output and solutions delivery to patients is excellent and timely.
- Providing cover for team members for holidays etc so that the departments aren’t unduly pressured, and the production schedule remains ahead of time.
- Directly reporting to the lab supervisor on day to day management of the team, results and suggestions for improvement, and development and delivery of a monthly production/productivity report.
- Ensure the lab team are well supported.
- Offer support to the wider team if there is an opportunity to support team goals, and anything positive that points toward our Vision Values & Mission.
Pay Scale: Attractive Salary depending on level of dental technician.
Benefits package available after 3 months of employment including:
- Private medical insurance for employees and spouse/cohabiting partner
- Clarity on dental treatments for employees
- Death-in-service life insurance – six times basic salary
- Annual eye testing costs covered
- 50% contribution toward wellness programs (up to £50 per month), like gym membership, exercise classes, physiotherapy, etc
- Mental health support and counselling
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Paid bereavement leave for close family members