Dental Technician – Prosthetics
Exciting opportunity to join the prosthetics team at a Dental Laboratory in Oswestry
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced dental technician with a keen eye for detail.
Candidates must be confident in all aspects of prosthetics however we are keen to develop the right candidate if needed.
The lab are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to work in their busy dental lab on a full-time basis.
As a Dental Technician:
- You may be GDC registered or have equivalent experience
- You can demonstrate great attention to detail and work to a high standard
- Works well as part of a team
In return, our offer to you:
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Modern facilities
- Air conditioning
- Opportunities to develop new skills
- Latest digital equipment
- Accumulative annual leave
- Increased holiday quota with length of service
- Sick pay
- Competitive salary
Your salary and benefits:
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration (if required), your DBS and professional indemnity – we’ll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to a counsellor
- 24/7 free access to our confidential telephone consultation service with a team of GPs and nurses. It’s open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- Discounted travel vaccinations