Dental Technician – prosthetics
Experienced Prosthetics Technician required for a laboratory based in Wrexham. The laboratory is attached to a dental clinic.
Applicants must be competent in constructing and completing all aspects of removable prosthetics appliances to a high standard.
Successful candidates will have the following:
· previous experience as a prosthetics technician
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Excellent communication skills including command of English language both written and spoken.
This is a full time role and we offer an excellent salary based on experience.
If you are looking for a job opportunity with a fantastic laboratory who are expanding and invest in their staff, please apply today!