Dental Technician Ceramist
A dental laboratory in Buckinghamshire (commutable from London) is looking for a Dental Technician with experience in Ceramics.
- Must be able to work independently and produce high quality ceramic work.
- Have experience with implant cases, smile design and veneers
- Complete ceramic build ups for single to full arch cases.
- Proficiency in dental ceramics and knowledge of materials.
- Must be a good team player with good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy and occlusion.
- Ceramic build ups for single to full arches.
- Composite build ups including gingiva.
- Stain & glazing
- Wax diagnostics
- Read and interpret dental prescriptions and specifications.
- Use artistic skills to shape and contour prosthetics to match natural teeth.
- Collaborate with dental technicians and dentists to ensure accurate fit and aesthetics of prosthetics.
- Follow strict quality control procedures to ensure the highest level of craftmanship.
Excellent salary on offer!!