Dental technician – Pressing Department
We are pleased to offer a new full-time post for a highly skilled Dental technician who can produce a high standard of e.Max pressed work to join a quality focused dental lab in NW London / Herfordshire.
Applicants will have the skills to wax up, press and finish substructures for layering and full contour for staining. A good understanding of dental anatomy is essential. Applicants who are accustomed to handling complex, larger cases and work to challenging levels of accuracy will have an advantage.
An ‘Improver’ will be considered if skills need minor refinements.
You may be asked to send photos of your work to us after your application, to be shortlisted. Bench Tests will be offered to selected applicants.
What is required:
• Good understanding of Dental Anatomy
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Be able to work with deadlines
• Ability to read prescription
• Enthusiastic and able to work as a team in a busy private lab
• A competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive team environment
• Modern dental laboratory
• Holiday entitlement
• Company benefits