Dental Technician – Digital Technical Support Specialist
We’re looking to hire a Digital Technical Support Specialist to join an award-winning team, based in Buckinghamshire in their digital manufacturing facility – 3Shape and exocad knowledge is a must! Full-time opportunity to work within the latest dental technology.
Fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary package including pension, life insurance, 20 days holiday, bank holidays & 3 working days at Christmas.
The company is seeking a 3Shape and Exocad Digital Technical Support Specialist. They have state-of-the-art training facilities and offer a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest dental technology.
– Reporting to the Digital Team leader to provide a first-class technical digital support service to customers via phone, email and online system
– To provide solutions with regards to a host of CAD/CAM enquiries such as uploading, software queries, network and website queries as well as providing design guidance
– Creating accurate customer communication logs on the CRM system – Communicate effectively with the production team, internal, external sales teams and digital customer service support team to ensure the best outcome for our customers
– In due course, and after the correct training, the Technical Support Specialist will be potentially expected to run training courses based on the CAD/ CAM and printing software the company provides
– exocad knowledge would be a benefit
– Qualified and GDC registered Dental Technician
– Experience of working in a commercial Dental Laboratory
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Collaborative and a strong team player
– Ability to learn and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
– Competitive salary
– Life Insurance
– 20 days holiday, bank holidays & 3 working days at Christmas