Dental Technician – Digital Technical Support Specialist
A unique job opportunity has come up with a Dental Laboratory Supply company in Buckinghamshire. They are looking for Digital Technical Support Specialist to join their award-winning technical support team, based at their office and manufacturing facility in Bucks.
Applicants must have a dental technician background, with specific experience in CAD CAM (3Shape), and excellent communications skills are also vital!
– Reporting to the Digital Technical Manager to provide a first-class technical digital support
service to our customers via phone, email and website system.
– To provide solutions with regards to a host of CAD CAM enquiries such as uploading, software
queries, network and website queries as well as providing design guidance
– Creating accurate customer communication logs on the CRM system
– Communicate effectively with the production team, internal, external sales teams and digital
customer service support team to ensure the best outcome for our customers.
– In due course and after the correct training, the Support Specialist will be expected to run
training courses based on the CAD /CAM and printing software the company provides.
– Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
– Life Insurance
– Twenty days holiday, plus bank holidays and 3 working days at Christmas
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, please apply today!