A dental laboratory attached to a clinic in Liverpool is looking for a dental technician to join their team,
They are the only UK clinics specialising exclusively in smile in a day, full mouth dental implants.!
This role is for you if you are a high performing Dental Lab Technician who is excited for your next challenge. To truly thrive in this role, you must have an interest and preferably experience in implant dentistry and have a keen eye for detail! If your desire is to take your expertise to the next level within this advanced, innovative, progressive business that is on a rapid growth trajectory, then please apply.
This unique opportunity will see you being part of an empathetic, hardworking and well-informed team, helping patients who are in need of life-changing treatment, by delivering treatment modality.
Are you an outstanding individual?
The lab is looking for an outstanding individual in every way: intellect, enthusiasm, focus, drive, communication skills, and the tenacity to think outside the box. This is a big ask for what is a big role, so please be prepared to fully demonstrate the above qualities as well as these essential requirements:-
· Previous knowledge of high-end private level prosthetic delivery is essential (an intimate understanding of implant retained full arch prosthetic setup/design preferable)
· Ideally you will have at least three years demonstrable experience with prosthetic work(denture setups, implant retained bridges, repairs etc).
· You will have a passion and appetite to learn aspects of a digital workflow, including CAD Design (ExoCAD experience in this modality would be preferred), scanning and CAM manufacturing. Training will be provided and a thirst to learn is a must.
· Highly motivated, striving to delight and get the job done, for both individual and team tasks – a positive team culture is vitally important.
· Friendly, respectful and polite, you will have a comprehensive command of written and spoken English, with the ability to maintain composure when difficult conversations must occur.
You will be a dental lab technician, so hands on, working in a team of 2 so that the work output and solutions delivery to patients is excellent and timely.
Providing cover for team members for holidays etc so that the departments aren’t unduly pressured, and the production schedule remains ahead of time.
Directly reporting to the lab supervisor on day-to-day management of the team, results and suggestions for improvement, and development and delivery of a monthly production/productivity report.
Ensure the lab team are well supported.
Offer support to the wider team if there is an opportunity to support team goals, and anything positive that points toward our Vision Values & Mission.
· Flexible hours based on the needs of the business, typically four days per week, ten working hours per day, floating between 08:00 and 19:00, with the possibility of the occasional Saturday.
· While the position is in Liverpool, there may be a requirement to travel to other clinics in the group. Also, the ability to collaborate with remote teams using all available technology is a must.
· Ideally you will hold a valid GDC Registration, but this is not a deal breaker so don’t let this hold you back from applying!
Additional annual leave
Day off for your Birthday
On site free parking
Gym and wellbeing payments
Cycle to work scheme
Private medical insurance
Referral reward programme