Farm Vet wanted:
Would you like to join a friendly, capable and motivated team?
Due to expansion, our client is looking for vets to join their enthusiastic farm focused team overseeing the health and welfare of livestock. These roles would suit an experienced vet.
• Are you driven by providing excellent client service?
• Do you enjoy the challenge of an expanding client base?
• Would you like to work for a business that values its employees?
Excellent salaries ranging from £35,000 to £55,000 (dependent on experience), 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, a culture of continued improvement, further qualifications encouraged and supported, an excellent support network, company car, VDS, generous pension scheme and private medical cover.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Routine veterinary work (mostly dairy)
• Emergency veterinary work, including equally shared on-call
• Herd health planning
• Data monitoring
• Keeping good records of veterinary work
• Charging appropriately for time on farm
• Growing the practice by maintaining a good company reputation and engaging new clients
• TB testing equally shared
• Contributing to the wider Origin group