Our client is an Advanced Digital Dental, Implant & Specialist Referral Centre in Brighton & Hove, an independently owned multi award-winning fully private clinic. Recognised for superb quality treatment, with an own onsite laboratory, housing state-of-the-art technology on 3 floors. Most of the recent awards being presented by private dentistry are best digital practice 2020; practice of the year 2020.
Specialist Orthodontist – 1 to 5 days PER MONTH up to 105k NET
How soon is the applicant required?
Ideally Immediately – but negotiable
About the Job
To support the strong team of 24 including specialists and surgeons, we are now seeking a Specialist Orthodontist to compliment the growing demand for our services. This will be working one Friday per month. Hours are 8am – 5pm although for the right candidate a later start is available of 10am should this help with travelling. We are offering a Friday as this provides more scope (if the candidate wishes) for increasing this 1 day up to 5 Fridays over a month. However, as an alternative, a Thursday is a possibility for the right candidate.
We have a waiting list of patients for the newly appointed Specialist to be assigned.
- You will also have the full support of our clinically qualified treatment coordinator who will work closely with you and your diary
- You will have an experienced & dedicated chairside nurse
- You will have the full benefit of working with a MICROSCOPE alongside our world class digital technology and equipment
- You will have the benefit of our onsite laboratory and full support from our lead lab technician
- You will carry out all levels of treatment from assessment, diagnosing, treatment planning, non-surgical, surgical treatment
- You will be committed to excellence that combines award winning dentistry and exceptional service, quality and outcome
- The practice is modern and fully equipped, with your own microscope
- You will be supported by an experienced and professional team
- Unrivalled earning potential
- You will be a skilled, approachable and experienced clinician
- You will be on the specialist register
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- We are looking for a friendly new team member with excellent chairside manner, neat appearance and good communications skills to represent the clinic well.