Location – Dubai
· Involved with the buildup and establishment of the hard and soft tissues, and maintain a healthy foundation to support teeth and implants.
· Prescribe and interpret oral and maxillofacial related x-ray images.
· Evaluate patient’s occlusion and provide therapy options for periodontally involved teeth.
· Perform oral debridement procedures including scaling, polishing and root planning.
· Perform open flap debridement with or without osseous surgery.
· Perform crown-lengthening procedures.
· Carry out periodontal plastic surgery, aesthetic periodontal surgery, bone augmentation, Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) and soft tissue grafting.
· Undertake root resection, hemi-section and bicuspidization.
· Manage acute gingival and periodontal tissues infection/inflammation.
· Place chemotherapeutic agents including slow release devices.
· Prescribe medications appropriate to their scope and according to the UAE federal laws and local regulations.
· Perform implant and peri-implant surgery procedures.
Salary – 40,000 dirham/month – TAX FREE!!
This dental clinic has previously recruited from abroad and will be able to help and advise on the process. Dubai Work Permit etc. will be arranged by the employer.