Location – Dubai
JOB DETAILS: –
· Educate and guide parents and children to accept and practice oral care with preventive concepts.
· Diagnose oral pathologies related to infants and children, and perform oral surgical procedures applicable to the patient.
· Diagnose and manage traumatized and affected primary and permanent teeth.
· Prescribe and interpret oral and maxillofacial related x-ray images.
· Provide interceptive treatment for children with primary and mixed dentition.
· Provide comprehensive oral health care for children with behavioral problems and special healthcare needs with medical, emotional, mental or physical disabilities.
· Manage non-nutritive habits such as thumb sucking, finger sucking, lip sucking, pacifier and tongue thrust.
· Prescribe medications appropriate to their scope and according to the UAE federal laws and local regulations.
· Complete oral rehabilitation under general anesthesia.
· Conscious sedation.
· Pharmacological and behavior management.
Salary – 40,000 dirham/month – TAX FREE!!
This dental clinic has previously recruited from abroad and will be able to help and advise on the process. Dubai Work Permit etc. will be arranged by the employer.