Location – Dubai
JOB DETAILS: –
· Diagnose and prepare treatment plan for dentofacial anomalies and tooth/arch discrepancy, with coordination and close follow up with other specialties.
· Prescribe and interpret oral and maxillofacial related x-ray images.
· Correct and prevent disharmonies of growth between the upper and lower jaws.
· Guide the development and ultimate position of the teeth.
· Eliminate any impairment of chewing ability caused by malocclusion.
· Reduce the susceptibility to dental decay and gum disease caused by crowding of teeth.
· Eliminate harmful habits.
· Improve orofacial aesthetics.
· Correct occlusion abnormalities.
· Redirect growth and repositioning the jaws.
· Diagnose and manage the TMJ disorders.
· Use all types of clear aligners for the movement or stabilization of dentofacial structures.
· Prescribe medications appropriate to their scope and according to the UAE federal laws and local regulations.
Salary – 40,000 dirham/month – TAX FREE!!
This dental clinic has previously recruited from abroad and will be able to help and advise on the process. Dubai Work Permit etc. will be arranged by the employer.