Position Title: General Dentist
Location – Dubai
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensures consistent and comprehensive clinical care of patients: health history review—
diagnostic, preventive, and restorative—accurately completing all necessary
2. Ensures clear explanation of diagnosis and treatment recommendations to the patients.
3. Provides daily feedback, both positive and corrective, to staff members regarding their
performance. Clearly defines expectations regarding all matters.
4. Provides vision and direction to the staff through the creation and implementation of
Standard Operating Procedures.
5. Ensures that all office policies as outlined in General Policies & Procedures Manual is
consistently and fairly administered.
6. Consistently recognizes the needs and expectations of other people (staff, patients,
parents, vendors). Treats them with respect and courtesy; inspires their respect and
7. Appropriately uses conflict resolution and problem-solving skills in managing
interpersonal conflict, patient complaints, and other discord.
8. Effectively manages own time and work space to accomplish individual and practice
9. Aggressively promotes fun and good humor for all.
1. Use masks, gloves and safety glasses to protect themselves and their patients from
2. Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during
3. Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other
diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities,
and plan appropriate treatments.
4. Formulate plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue.
5. Use air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
6. Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment
of dental problems, and oral health care services.
7. Design, make, and fit prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges, and
dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for dental technicians.
8. Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral
structures, and provide preventive and corrective services.
9. Fill pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
10. Write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
11. Analyze and evaluate dental needs to determine changes and trends in patterns of
12. Treat exposure of pulp by pulp capping, removal of pulp from pulp chamber, or root
canal, using dental instruments.
13. Eliminate irritating margins of fillings and correct occlusions, using dental instruments.
14. Remove diseased tissue using surgical instruments.
15. Apply fluoride and sealants to teeth.
16. Manage business, employing and supervising staff and handling paperwork and
Salary – 30,000 dirham/month – TAX FREE!!
The dental clinic has recruited staff from abroad many times in the past so can assist with the process. Dubai Work Permit etc. will be arranged by the employer.