Dental Technician / Operations Manager
We are thrilled to offer an excited opportunity to join a start-up business in the dental tech sector. The company aims to be a leading competitor in the digitalisation of the dental market. They produce the highest quality private implant and cosmetic lab work and have partnerships with globally renowned manufacturing and diagnostics companies.
This vacancy would suit an individual with excellent attention to detail, and knowledge and experience within the digital dentistry sector. The role holds specific focus on operational management within the lab, especially regarding maintaining standards of practice, communicating with new and existing clients and overseeing logistical procedures.
Location: South Yorkshire (exact location TBC)
Skills & Responsibilities:
· Good knowledge and experience with 3Shape scan and design software.
· Excellent communication skills to discuss individual cases with dentists to meet their requirements.
· Maintain standards and procedures within company ethos.
· Candidates must be familiar with implants, layering ceramics and Emax.
· Strong knowledge of morphology and a good understanding of occlusion.
· Ability to work on your own and part of a small team.
· Experience in diagnostic wax-ups.
· Delivering the highest standard human relations and customer service to meet our clients’
· Confident command of English language both written and spoken.
· Competency in manufacturing bleaching trays and mouthguards. GDC registration (required)
Qualification in Dental Technology (preferred)
Job type: permanent part-time 10-30 hours per week Flexible working hours. Remote and on-site
Salary: £15 per hour