Position Title: Dental Hygienist
Location – Dubai
a. Clean teeth and provide preventive dental care.
b. Teach patients how to practice good oral hygiene.
c. Examine patients’ teeth and gums, recording the presence of diseases or
d. May explain the relationship between diet and oral health.
e. Use rotary, hand instruments, take x-rays.
f. Work with the dentist to provide comprehensive dental care to patients.
g. Evaluates oral health, plans and provides dental hygiene treatment.
h. Educates patients on how to properly brush and floss teeth
i. Maintains and updates patient charts, records and information.
j. Other tasks as required.
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING THEORY, PRINCIPLES, PRACTICES AND/OR CONTENT:
– Principles, theories, and practices of dental hygiene
– Interactions and adverse reactions of drugs, medications and their dosage
– Laboratory techniques and safety practices
– Apply dental hygiene techniques
– Enter, transcribe, record, store or maintain information in either written or
– Operate applicable specialized equipment
Salary – 20,000 dirham/month (wages in Dubai are of course tax free!)
This dental clinic has recruited staff from abroad many times so is able to assist with the process. Dubai Work Permit etc. will be arranged by the employer.